Harrison Dental Associates was established by Dr. W.G. Harrison in 1959, and he has provided excellent care to his patients for many years since. He attended Bay High School, the University of Florida, and Emory University. He has been a lifelong learner dedicated to staying up to date on the latest technologies in dentistry and has served as president of the Florida Dental Association. After many years of providing excellent dental care to the people of Bay County, he is excited to welcome his grandsons, Dr. Benjamin Harrison and Dr. Jacob Harrison, to the practice to continue the legacy of integrity, health, and compassion for the community.